Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

beeeeee positive!

Hello, my name is Amber.

And these last couple of weeks are proving difficult.

The track pad n my phone is stuck, so Bri and I go to Clovis to the Sprint store to get it fixed. They can't fix it and tell me I have to go to a Corporate store and the closest one is in Lubbock, TX. Luckily we both had time to do this, and well, long story short we went on a wild goose chase to find the damn corporate store. We went to three regular stores until we found the one we were looking for. I get there, tell them what's wrong with it and come to find out they can't fix it, so they're going to send me a replacement phone. Should be here by Monday, the latest. But when that comes in, I need to find a way back to Clovis so they can set it up for me. All of this during dead week!

My new computer doesn't have Microsoft Office, so I haven't been able to type my papers for my final in Film Appreciation (the papers that were originally due by noon on Friday, but Janeice has it in her mind that they need to be done before Friday so they can be graded...I think she's just lazy) I still have to watch 2 films and take quizzes on them- gonna go for that today after class.

I have 2 finals knocked out- both were given early to us. I have another final today in aerobics. So during finals week, I still have to do Music Reading, Acting for the Camera (we're just watching our films), History 101...I think that's it. Taking 21 credit hours is a bitch, that's all I have to say.

I told a friend earlier (I think like a couple of weeks ago) that 'things will get better- it's always darkest before dawn'. I oughta take my own advice. I'm graduating next saturday, I'll be working extra hours to earn some money, I have a yard sale this saturday that I'm looking forward to, oh...AND I'M MOVING TO SAN FRANCISCO WITH MY BEST FRIEND. The way things are now, and if that advice is true, my dawn is going to be pretty bright.

Peace and Love

1 comment: