Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

tick...tick...tick...

Hello, my name is Amber

And time is winding down.

I had two yard sales. The first was a pretty good success- I made a little over $300. The second, however, was dismal. the weather was awful and the people were rude. I barely made 1/3 of what I made last time. I ended up donating the remainder to Good Will (always makes me feel good) and sold a couple things to Hastings. I still have a few books and DVD's that weren't good enough for Hastings that I want to keep trying to sell. They're great books, so I don't see why not.

I got a card in the mail today from my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Ceela. It was a very nice card and they expressed how proud they are of me. Not to mention they wrote me check, so that was pretty nice of them too. I need to write them a thank-you letter. Family will be in Friday night, I do believe. I'm pretty excited; I miss my family. I've decied where I want my new tattoo and according to my Father, my Mother wants a tattoo. Maybe we can get one together after the ceremony- can you imagine?!

I still haven't received my money from taxes, and I'm getting a teensy bit worried. Which reminds me I need to call my parents and ask them if they know when it should come in, which ALSO reminds me to call them so I can do my FAFSA for the summer. this last week is truly a doozy, as my Father would say.

When I'm stressed out, I like to make lists. Lists are great!

What I still need to do:
Mail Painting to Jennifer (yup, I sold a painting!)
Mail books to Valore so I can get my money from them
Steam graduation gown
Deposit check from Kevin and Ceela
Laundry
Clean my bedroom/ rest of apartment
Build professional resume so I can apply for jobs
FAFSA

I think that's it. I carry nearly all of my tension in my upper back, and it's starting to feel like golf balls in some places, haha. Lucky for me, Steph will be going to school to become a message therapist. If she needs to practice, I insist I help her. After all, what are friends for?

There's not much else going on, so I guess I'll leave it at that ;)

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment