Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Paul Hayes

Hello, my name is Amber

And I am disgusted.

I was having a lovely monday, until Paul Hayes came into the office. Huffing and puffing and refusing to pay. He wanted to check out some software and after I opened his file, I saw he had already had that SW out. Our procedure and agreement with Microsoft is that you must pay $25.00 to the Cashiers office and bring us your receipt in order to check out another copy of said SW. While I was trying to tell Paul Hayes this, he LITERALLY interrupts me with "wah wah wah wah wah".

Me:"Excuse me?"
Pig: "I talked to Becky [one of our managers] and she said all I had to do was sign a copy and get my cd. She never said I had to PAY anything"
Me: "Well it's part of our procedure that you need to pay-"
Pig: "I'm a professor here and I'm not going to pay if Becky says I don't have to. I have a new computer that needs this software. Because it's a new computer, I don't need to pay for another one."
*****how the hell does that make any sense?*****
Me: "Well if you had a special arrangement with Becky, she should have called us to let us know. It would have saved a lot of time."
Pig: "...Yeah"

He continued to be an asshole and ask retarded questions like "is there a product key on here somewhere?"--YES, it's on the back on the bright yellow strip AND it also mentions where you can find it on the insert- read, motherfucker! I also like how I tell him he needs to initial each check mark to prove he has read and understood each statement and he continues to put a dash by it. I had to stop him and enforce that our contract with Microsoft states that we need an initial- not a check mark, and he still fails to comprehend why- but complies to initial.

Now this is just me being a bitch, but for god's sake- TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY! This man is so overweight, he had a hard time breathing while leaning over to sign his contract, McDonald's cup in tote. I've seen enough documentaries and have read enough essays and journals to know that, yes, some people do have a thyroid problem that affects their weight and they can't control that. But for people who disregard their health completely and make the choice to pack 1,000 calories per McMeal- you should have a little more respect for your body. I'm not saying "never eat out", but damn, take care of your self before you have a McStroke.

Other than this annoying bull-crapo, I had a lovely day. The weather was awesome, I wore my cute new cardigan, and I finished my SOC 101 final early. But let it be known, if you treat someone with that much disrespect, all I have to say is Karma is an unforgiving bitch.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment